BDO LLP is an accountancy and business advisory firm, we provide integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. Our clients are Britain’s economic engine – ambitious, entrepreneurially-spirited and high growth businesses that fuel the economy.
We share our clients’ ambitions and their entrepreneurial mind-set. We have the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise to help them succeed.
BDO LLP operates in 18 offices across the UK, employing 3,500 people offering tax, audit and assurance, and a range of advisory services. BDO LLP has revenues of £428m and is the UK member firm of the BDO International network. The BDO global network provides business advisory services in 162 countries, with 74,000 people working out of 1,500 offices worldwide. It has revenues of $8.1bn.
Administrator to work within our busy Tax department.
Responsible for the administration within our Private Client tax team.
• May include specialism in HRD, MSC, ISD, Finance, Knowledge. N.B. the range of duties that the administrator may be required to perform are varied and will depend on the requirements of the team within which they work.
• Responsible for a range of administrative duties within a department, office or stream. Activities are likely to be varied and related to the activities of the department / function.
• Normally working within a specific department or team, the administrator is responsible for undertaking a range of administrative tasks connected with supporting the local management and ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the department or team.
• Tasks may include a range of general office duties such as sorting and distribution of post or faxes, delivering messages, photocopying, mail shots, archiving etc.
• To provide an exceptional client experience and support client initiatives within the firm, as well as being responsive and helping to create a positive impression at all touch points.
• Accurate keyboard skills.
• Good knowledge of all Microsoft packages
• Previous experience of office/ Administration services assistant.