BDO LLP is an accountancy and business advisory firm, we provide integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. Our clients are Britain’s economic engine – ambitious, entrepreneurially-spirited and high growth businesses that fuel the economy.
We share our clients’ ambitions and their entrepreneurial mind-set. We have the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise to help them succeed.
BDO LLP operates in 18 offices across the UK, employing 3,500 people offering tax, audit and assurance, and a range of advisory services. BDO LLP has revenues of £428m and is the UK member firm of the BDO International network. The BDO global network provides business advisory services in 162 countries, with 74,000 people working out of 1,500 offices worldwide. It has revenues of $8.1bn.
As an Executive, you will be required to use your previous experience and work closely with, and support, senior members within the team and assist in the timely delivery of projects. You will gain an understanding and experience in the field of corporate finance for both buy-side and sell-side work including private equity and fund raising structures. Our client base includes public and private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses. You will also develop knowledge of different sectors.
• Work as part of the M&A team advising on both buy-side and sell-side projects.
• Prepare reports, information memoranda and documents using Word and PowerPoint.
• Prepare detailed financial models using Excel involving a range of transaction structures.
• Deliver high quality working papers and reports to specified deadlines.
• Support sales and marketing activities.
• Perform research on specified companies and sectors through accessing industry databases and public information sources.
• Seek and take action on feedback.
• ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience.
• Enthusiasm for working in a fast paced and dynamic environment with an ability to grapple and understand business issues quickly.
• Appetite for varied project work and a desire to contribute to highly successful M&A team.
• Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
Our Agency Policy
BDO has a commitment to building relationships directly with candidates (and agencies) in our local markets and as such, we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We work closely with our preferred suppliers to support us in sourcing quality candidates but we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the BDO Resourcing team. We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to BDO by any means other than through our recruitment portal. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the BDO Resourcing team, BDO reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.