BDO LLP is an accountancy and business advisory firm, we provide integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. Our clients are Britain’s economic engine – ambitious, entrepreneurially-spirited and high growth businesses that fuel the economy.
We share our clients’ ambitions and their entrepreneurial mind-set. We have the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise to help them succeed.
BDO LLP operates in 18 offices across the UK, employing 3,500 people offering tax, audit and assurance, and a range of advisory services. BDO LLP has revenues of £428m and is the UK member firm of the BDO International network. The BDO global network provides business advisory services in 162 countries, with 74,000 people working out of 1,500 offices worldwide. It has revenues of $8.1bn.
BDO LLP is looking for a Global Payroll Transition Manager to take responsibility of transition activities to ensure the successful implementation of new global payroll clients into BDO LLP.
The Global Payroll Transition Manager will be able to develop a cohesive set of solutions in complex, unstructured environments where services are delivered via a global network of both BDO and non BDO country partners...
Activities will include, but not be limited to:
- The creation and management of transition plans that include detailed work structures and adherence to company standards, with appropriate review and approval of any exceptions
- Scheduling/managing transition team meetings to monitor and deliver successful implementations
- Provide necessary leadership to manage the client relationship as well as internal BDO stakeholders and ensure any issues are identified and resolved quickly
- Lead the analysis and review of client’s existing processes to support the transition to BDO, identifying any areas requiring greater support along with appropriate rectification plans, ensuring processes remain customer focused, consistent, effective and efficient.
- Support and participate in client and prospect RFP responses and assist with developing client/prospect presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Knowledge of Global Payroll Business, Global Assignment Policies / Services
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Conflict resolution
- Demonstrates flexibility & innovation
- Expertise in international assignment and Global Payroll policy and practices
- Solid understanding of client requirements, policies and procedures
- Customer / client driven
- Solid interpersonal and written skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Strategic and Global Mind-set
- Demonstrated technical expertise in multiple services
- Leadership / self‑ directed
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent understanding of HRIS and Financial technology platforms
- Self‑motivated: ability to provide support to others while performing most work alone
- Able to develop a cohesive set of solutions in complex, unstructured environments
- Manage global payroll implementations
- Develop and maintain individual project plans for multiple payroll implementations
- Support development, maintainance and use of BDO’s payroll transition methodology
- Drive project plan: proactively manage and troubleshoot issues and initiatives;
- Coordinate all internal functions (operations, accounting, billing, etc.) to put implementation plan into place
- Maintain continuous dialogue and interaction with all functional areas and insure accurate and timely communication with all involved parties
- Maintain constant, ongoing, proactive communication with client to insure startup success
- Perform process mapping, and gap analysis
- Identify client specific operations training needs and develop plan for delivery
- Assist in developing RFP/RFI responses for Account Management/Business Development
- Global Payroll Implementations
- Process mapping
- Substantial experience in project or client focused international environment
- Significant experience in Acquisitions, Business Operations, or Account Relationships
- Proven track record of client satisfaction
- Experience in process mapping and service delivery design
- Experience using MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- International experience
- 2nd foreign language - preferred
- Change Management development experience – preferred
- HR & Finance System Experience – Workday, Oracle, SAP and Fairsail - preferred
- A Levels minimal educational standard
- BA / BS from an accredited University or equivalent - preferred
- CIPP / GPA accreditation – preferred
- PMI/Prince 2 equivalemt certification – preferred
- Six Sigma qualifications - preferred