BDO. Because relationships matter.
BDO LLP is one of the UK’s largest accountancy and business advisory firms providing services to ambitious businesses within the UK and worldwide. With more than 3,500 talented people, generating close to £400m in UK revenues, we bring real leadership across the mid-market. We are a member of BDO International, which has more than 1,260 offices worldwide, spread across 147 countries. We are a profitable, dynamic and forward-looking firm with a reputation for quality. Our ambition is to be the leader for exceptional client service.
At BDO you can be yourself - we value you as an individual and want you to realize your aspirations. You have a voice and your opinion counts. We give you the challenge and support you need and you are able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working at BDO enhances your professional development at all stages of your career. Few firms offer the same breadth and quality of work, responsibility and experience. We recognize and reward your high performance and you have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in our success. We are clear on what we expect from you and what you can expect in return.
Being at BDO is personally as well as professionally fulfilling. Relationships matter, and we have a friendly and inclusive culture built around our core values of honesty and integrity; empowerment and personal responsibility; mutual support and respect; and professional and personal client relationships.
- Work as part of a dedicated team, assisting the Project Executives and supporting senior team members.
- The Project Administrator will assist in the timely delivery of services to our clients and gain an understanding of and experience in assisting international clients to manage their accounting, payroll and banking functions.
- Monitor and update project progress using BDO client portal/client email accounts on a daily basis.
- Provide client admin support and interact with clients as necessary in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist in the maintenance of project controls and provide initial support to resolve any issues, including arranging for client and BDO access to portals.
- Assist in the tracking and approval of client invoices using the BDO client portal.
- Assist with the review and processing of client monthly payroll and employee expense claims.
- Assist the project executives with the build, development and testing of the BDO client portal to enhance our offering.
- Upload of invoices to client portals and assist with obtaining approval of invoices for payment
- Set up WebEx’s and conference calls to potential new clients and existing clients
- Maintain awareness of risk and produce high quality documents
- Participate in ad hoc work with other teams to promote BDO and the outsourcing service stream.
- Assist with monitoring of client inboxes, escalating correspondence where needed
- Ensure timely filing and archiving of completed documents and tasks
- Other general administrative tasks
- Suggest and action process improvements and efficiencies.
- Previous Administration experience
- An interest in Accountancy (desirable)
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft packages