Knowledge and experience:
· A background in innovation including experience of lean start-up, design thinking, prototyping and also have solid commercial awareness.
· Experience of delivering complex programs involving multiple stakeholders across different geographical locations with a significant amount of uncertainty.
· Experience of managing agile teams, by ensuring consistency in delivery approach through the PMO and agile functions, and by growing capability in people.
· Demonstrate extensive experience in the IT industry with expertise in areas of Business engagement including Project management and business analysis as well as BRM.
· A broad understanding of the latest developments in technologies, industry specific issues, competitor and vendor activity and initiatives.
· Experience of working in professional services organisation preferably partnerships.
· Demonstrate a full understanding of the business problems and pressures articulating how IT can help
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including active listening
· Use of different leadership styles to positively influence others
· Demonstrates commitment to the firm’s values
· Empower others by collaborating on joint ideas and encourages others to view change as a positive process
· Ability to influence and persuade others outside his/her direct control
· Development of the team in terms of soft skills, such as communication and leadership, as well as technical skills and ensure team members feel valued, confident and motivated and be seen as a role model by team members, communicating and sharing knowledge/information in a 360 degree manner.
· Exhibit confidence in dealing with various levels of the organisation both within BDO IT and the business units, including executive management levels.
· Empower others by collaborating on joint ideas.
· Ability to identify and analyse alternative approaches to dealing with issues and problems.
Excellent Client Service
· Demonstrate confidence in dealing with all levels of the firm, including executive management levels.
· Demonstrate ownership and responsibility for deliverables/services and is willing to make tough decisions
· Excellent customer service and consulting skills
· Experienced in managing internal and external/3rd-Party resource partnership models
· Demonstrable skills in influencing and negotiation methods and techniques