BDO LLP is an accountancy and business advisory firm, we provide integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. Our clients are Britain’s economic engine – ambitious, entrepreneurially-spirited and high growth businesses that fuel the economy.
We share our clients’ ambitions and their entrepreneurial mind-set. We have the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise to help them succeed.
BDO LLP operates in 18 offices across the UK, employing 3,500 people offering tax, audit and assurance, and a range of advisory services. BDO LLP has revenues of £428m and is the UK member firm of the BDO International network. The BDO global network provides business advisory services in 162 countries, with 74,000 people working out of 1,500 offices worldwide. It has revenues of $8.1bn.
As a Trust Accounts Senior, you will be required to use your previous accounts preparation experience and work closely with, and support, senior members within the team and assist in the timely delivery of services. You will be accountable for much of the field work.
- Control all aspects of the trust accounts, which includes direction of the accounts team in their work and responsible for all aspects of file completion.
- Assist Managers in planning and controlling assignments to ensure their completion to the required standard and within budget, with any budget overruns to be reported to a Manager.
- Complete smaller assignments with a minimum of Manager supervision.
- Produce a complete accountancy working paper file with draft accounts for a job that involves incomplete record work.
- Ensure all clients needs are met in regards to answering queries promptly, building a rapport with the client and anticipating requirements.
- Provide clients with value-adding recommendations for improvements in processes and controls.
- AAT Qualified.
- Previous experience of accounts preparation in a practice environment is essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.