This is a vary varied role and will include but is not restricted to the following tasks
Recruitment co-ordination and information
Assist with the administration of the appraisal process:
Hold an up to date log of job appraisal forms and chase on a weekly basis
Hold an up to date log of interim/annual appraisal meetings and liaise with PAs to ensure meetings are scheduled and indeed happen on a timely basis
Hold an up to date log of all interim/annual forms to ensure they are completed and filed on a timely basis and at the latest by a week following the meeting itself.
Assist with organisation of BDO’s offering to schools across the Guildford and Gatwick Offices. This is to be developed but is expected to include arrangement of:
Assist coordination of the local aspects of the summer internship programme including:
Liaison with the local resourcing team
Consideration of Buddy/counselling manager allocation
Follow through to graduate recruitment process.
Assist with undertaking a range of administrative tasks connected with supporting the local resourcing team and ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the Retain boards and staffing requirements.
- Respond to Retain enquiries and action them in a timely manner.
- Monitor and action the resourcing emails daily.
- Review the National Retain boards for staff availability and request staff from other offices, where required (via the Retain Editors).
- Run reports on a regular basis.
- Liaise with the Secondment, Recruitment, Student and Qualifications Teams.
- Co-ordination of stock-take requirements within the group.
- Reviewing utilisation statistics for the group.
- Increase utilisation stats by utilising available staff.
- Assist with ensuring there is a 12 month booking view for both offices at all times on Retain.
General Office duties