Job Description Summary
Are you looking for your next move in recruitment and interested in talking to us about a career in our world leading RPO organisation? If you have experience in recruitment whether that be high volume cv reviewing, headhunting or managing end to end processes, we would love to hear from you!
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Join a global team supporting our Citi Bank client.
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. They strive to create the best outcomes for their clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
After finalising a very successful agreement for AMS to deliver further resources into our longstanding Citi account, the team are looking for a number of people to join at various levels. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join the ever expanding team at Citi Bank to work towards delivering a world class recruitment service. This is an extremely exciting time to be joining the Citi account based within our growing Global Client Service Centre (GCSC).
We have a number of exciting roles available all of which require you to work flexibly across a shift pattern of day time hours and US shifts (14:00 – 22:00). We are a flexible employer and are committed to creating that work life balance we all deserve.
Response Handler/Volume Recruiter
As a Response Handler we’ll look to you to manage job adverts and screen candidates to see if they’re right for Citi. You’ll need confidence in your ability to identify compelling advertising, and experience as an effective judge of character, skill and suitability for specific businesses.
- Managing candidates through an Applicant Tracking System that have applied or been referred.
- Working from initial introduction and screening of candidates right through to interview/offer stage.
- Dealing with senior stakeholders on the client side and working in partnership with a global recruitment team.
- Admin is also a big factor for this role, so having attention to detail in their current/previous role is a must.
Sourcing Specialist/Specialist Recruiter
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will maintain a proactive and cost-effective approach to finding outstanding candidates that perfectly suit the needs of our clients. It's a challenging yet rewarding role that offers you global business exposure in a team-oriented, supportive, and professional corporate culture.
- Proactively sourcing candidates utilising different methods (eg. market mapping, job boards, social networking sites) in order to establish talent pools.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Develop an understanding of sourcing strategies for each role recruited and manage expectations.
- Update the recruitment Applicant Tracking System (ATS) so that it accurately reflects the status of all selection activity.
- Screen candidate CVs against position criteria, interview candidates on the phone to determine suitability and obtain required information.
- Develop an awareness of the client's business and their recruitment needs.
Market Insights Specialist
You will understand the client and the market they operate in, identifying their most pressing resourcing challenges. Drawing on data from a range of sources – our own insight library, industry reports, data repositories, as well as conversations with people inside and outside the organisation - you will help our clients and account teams to uncover insights that enable them to optimise performance for measureable gain.
- Build a deep understanding of the client, the market they operate in and the external talent market
- Consult with the client and account teams to understand their most pressing resourcing challenges, as well as the wider people and business objectives
- Recognise where greater market insight could enable operational improvements
- Collect and analyse information on target candidates and client competitors. This may include: candidate supply and demand data; competitor recruitment insight; salary insight; education data; skills maps
- Draw on a range of sources to produce robust, well evidenced and actionable market insights.
- Devise and evaluate appropriate methods for collecting data. Sources may include: AMS insight library; industry reports; online data repositories; survey data; interviews
- Combine and interpret complex qualitative and quantitative findings in a way that creates a logical and compelling narrative
- Create engaging and informative reports that address client and account resourcing challenges and make clear recommendations
Team Leader (Player Coach)
As Talent Acquisition Team Leader you’ll start off with one huge advantage – our people. We attract some of the very best talent in the industry, the cream of the crop, the pick of the bunch, the future stars…and that makes the task of leading and motivating your team of sourcing experts to deliver customer satisfaction more rewarding here than just about anywhere else.
Skilled in interpreting resourcing plans and defining role requirements, you’ll develop imaginative sourcing options that are precisely right for each role recruited. That could mean using networking, headhunting, social networks or even something entirely new. The choice (and the responsibility) is yours. You’ll go on to inspire your team of specialists to deliver those strategies to maximum effect and ensure we meet client expectations time after time.
- Manage and develop your team
- Take responsibility for team objectives and performance
- Build and strengthen relationships with on-shore team
- Ensure that services meet both internal and client targets
- Keep all stakeholders up to date by managing expectations
This is a chance for recruitment specialists to kick start their career within RPO / Global Banking, gaining exposure to market leaders in the industry. Your skills will be developed across areas such as business relationship management, candidate process experience, helping to work towards defining and delivering recruitment strategies. These opportunities offer you the chance to work as a trusted advisor to your Citi stakeholders and to become an integral colleague in an ever growing organisation.
We offer an additional allowance for days worked on a US hour shift, as well as some fantastic core benefits:
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Matched Contribution Pension Scheme
- 26 days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness Cover
- Life Assurance
You can also opt in to our voluntary benefits which include employee discounts (gym memberships and dining cards) season tickets loans, holiday buy/sell and plenty more and increasing the level of your core benefits. Please ask us for more information.