The IT Systems Developer Learnership programme is targeted specifically at creating a pipeline for Developers within Standard Bank.
What’s in it for successful candidates?
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Systems Development as well as apply the necessary practical aspects of their learnings
Programme participants will receive an allowance instead of a salary. Learners receive an allowance of R3 500 for the duration of the learnership.
What is the qualifying criteria?
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed a post-Matric 2-3 year IT qualification
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership.
What is the Recruitment process?
- Anticipated start date of the learnership is 1st April 2017
- Closing date for applications 31st January 2017
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
Please note that all correspondence will be made via e-mail and if contact is not made with the applicant by 31 March 2017, consider the application as unsuccessful
- Should you experience any technical problems with the application site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org