Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
What’s in it for successful candidates?
Successful candidates will be required to sign an 18 month fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership agreement. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R 10,000-00 per month (taxed as per SARS tax table) for the duration of the learnership. Upon successful completion, candidates will obtain a recognised Core Banking and Financial Services (NQF 5) Qualification
What is the qualifying criteria?
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed a Bcom IT/Informatics or Bcom Finance or BSC Computer Sciences or Industrial Engineering or BSC Applied Mathematics or Bcom Information Systems or Bcom Financial Risk Management or Diploma in IT Security
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
What is the Recruitment process?
- Anticipated start date of Learnership 1st March 2017
- Closing date for applications 31st January 2017
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
Please note that all correspondence will be made via e-mail and if contact is not made with the applicant by 31st March 2017, consider the application as unsuccessful
Should you experience any technical problems with the application site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org