Setting the right example in the way duties are performed, the Security Performance Leader will:
- Implement, monitor and ensure compliance within set procedures.
- Demonstrate leadership skills, inspiring others to contribute their best.
- Have a proven track record in delivering great customer service.
- Be able to give clear, constructive feedback, develop two way communications and deliver difficult messages in a sensitive and tactful manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual looking to join a committed, fast paced, growing and high performing team in a regulated and challenging environment.
Are you what we are looking for?
Full in-house training is provided and you will gain Levels 1 & 2 in Aviation Security (no previous security experience is required).
How to apply
Please apply with a recent CV and covering letter. Please note - you are required to provide demonstrable evidence/examples of how you meet the above criteria within your application.
*If you do not provide a cover letter, you will not be included within the application process.
In order to join the team
- You will have perfect colour vision – determined by pre-employment checks.
- Have lived in the UK for at least the past 3 years.
A variety of options are available:
- Full time
- Part time
£26,463 per annum inclusive of 17.5% shift allowance (based on full time hours)
Advert will close once sufficient applications have been received.