Stansted Airport, part of MAG, are recruiting for a Head of Commercial to join the team. A fantastic role and opportunity to add significant value to the business, working on a number of high profile, multi faceted projects.
- Providing strategic leadership of the Airport CPS & Ancillaries business, delivering business plan and driving increased sales performance by driving KPI’s such as spend per passenger, penetration, ATV, conversion across all sales channels.
- Lead, deliver and programme manage key commercial transformational initiatives at the airport to ensure that the airports become the best airport in each catchment.
- With the Head of Product (MAG-O) ensure all new products that have a physical element are developed from conception to full deployment on time and to budget, inc all business case approvals.
- Working with local operations and MAG-O ensure all service KPI’s eg NPS, exit surveys, ASQ’s etc. are delivered.
- As a member of the Commercial Senior Leadership Team, work closely with MAG-O, Retail Strategy, Customer Service Directors and Assets to deliver P&L performance at the airport in line with short and long-term business plan targets.
As an ideal candidate for this opportunity you should be a highly dynamic and enthusiastic leader, with the ability to motivate a team whilst building and maintaing strong working relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
You should be able to communicate and translate the business' strategic vision and aims into clear deliverables. Furthermore you should be able to lead on transformational change programmes, and have a proven track record of delivering change within a complex enviornment. Resilience is a key behaviour required for this role, and you should have the ability to approach challenging situations and conversations with strength of character and the business' strategic priorities at the heart of each decision.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you should have a background of working within a similar environment previously, and you will have exposure within an operational discipline.
This advert will close once sufficient applications are received.